Sunday, December 9, 2007

The indiscreet part of valor is more fun.

Last night, as I was going to bed, I thought, "You know, I have a lot to do on Sunday, and I tend to let it pile up, frantically do as much as I can on Sunday evening, get to bed late, and then have a rough start early Monday morning. I'd planned on doing the Niagara Habitat for Humanity Christmas run in the morning, but ... perhaps I'll stay home and rest.

But I woke up this morning full of gumption (or something like it) and went off and did it! 4 miles, 38:11. With energy to spare at the end. Yay me! They've been predicting some seriously gross weather, so I was worried. My fears, though, were unfounded -- it was chilly (around 30 F) with a light wind, but certainly not cold, and not a hint of precipitation.

Well, off to do errands...this oil won't change itself!

No comments: