Wednesday, December 5, 2007

some thoughts in a numbered list

1. Thank goodness for my education. Seriously. It means that I can giggle at Kafka references on Woot. It means that I understand "that whole BC Thing." Stay in school, kids.

2. I have a nagging sore throat. I'm hoping it's just an environmental thing - it's been really cold here, and I've been doing a lot of presentations at work - because if it's not, that means I'm getting sick. Better chug some more Airborne.

3. Hooray for new snow tires. Good stuff.

4. Google Desktop is, as a co-worker put it, the cat's ass.

5. "The cat's ass" is a good thing. I mean, I got that from context when I heard it, but as a cat owner, I can assure you, cat asses are not pleasant.

6. Unless I *am* sick, I'll be running in the Niagara Falls Habitat For Humanity Christmas Run on Sunday. Let's hope that there's a lack of freezing rain.

No comments: